I love these flowers. A whole bunch of them just bloomed on our balcony. They’re called “Kauai Lemon Drops” and I like to imagine them growing on a mountainside in Hawaii somewhere. I also like to imagine that all the water I’m giving them (plus the balmy temperatures we’ve been experiencing in Chicago) makes them feel right at home, like they’re back in the tropics.
Wow am I turning into a boring adult. Work all day, come home, water my flowers, and then blog about it.
- 3rdcoastfieldnotes likes this
- bimsk likes this
- citizenkerry likes this
- cassieirwin likes this
- thelittlemermaid likes this
- itsallaboutthejourney likes this
- twolimesplease likes this
- thegreensandyellows likes this
- openzen likes this
- babytakesmanhattan likes this
- addison-stone likes this
- dogwalksandmasonjars likes this
- relovingit posted this