I just got an email about my first CSA box for the summer. Over the next couple of weeks, we’ll be eating:
“Asparagus, Scallions, Spinach, Russet and All Red Potatoes, Golden, Chiogga, and Red Beets, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Snap Peas, Radishes, Leeks, Shelling Peas, Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, AND ½ dozen Duck Eggs”
Best CSA ever. Remember my camping trip? All of this is from that farm. Yes. I’m so excited.
- cassieirwin likes this
- citizenkerry likes this
- my-quarterlifecrisis said: sounds delish!
- itsallaboutthejourney likes this
- reneenicolesays likes this
- cupofchi likes this
- babytakesmanhattan likes this
- academicmermaid said: i love csa shares SO much.
- academicmermaid likes this
- my-little-kumquat likes this
- dogwalksandmasonjars likes this
- bimsk said: nice! our csa last year would have been: jalapenos, kohlrabi, jalapenos, kohlrabi, kohlrabi, kohlrabi.
- bimsk likes this
- relovingit posted this